Our Macon, Georgia legal practice helps people throughout Georgia and focuses on helping people after they have suffered an injury. We seek compensation for people injured on the job or because of the negligence of others. In addition, we help people claim benefits when they are permanently disabled.
We specialize in Personal injury law, including:
- Auto and motorcycle accidents
- Truck accidents
- Medical and pharmacy malpractice
- Nursing home neglect and abuse
- Dangerous or defective products, also known as product liability
- Unsafe property conditions (also known as premises liability)
- Construction accidents
- Wrongful death
We often seek multiple benefits and payments. For example, an individual injured on the job may also be able to file a claim against a liable third party, such as the driver of the truck that caused the accident or the owner of the retail store where a slip-and-fall occurred. This allows our clients to obtain maximum compensation and the resources they need to heal.